The Urban Bike Pte Ltd – Terms & Conditions Definition
Business Days: A working day that does not include Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday in Singapore.
T&Cs: The terms and condition set out in this document and may be amended from time to time without notice.
Customer: the person who purchases the goods or products or items or unit from The Urban Bike Pte Ltd.
TUB: Means The Urban Bike Pte. Ltd. or the seller.
Event outside of our Control: It means an act or event beyond reasonable control, including but not limited to civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack, flood, earthquake, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, war (whether declared or not), threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, earthquake, epidemic or other natural disaster, failure of private or public telecommunication networks, transportation networks or impossibility of the use of shipping, railway, aircraft, motor transport or other means of private or public transport.
Website: The website accessible at theurbanbike.com
Warranty – Local & International
1. Warranty of any product(s) purchased commences from the date of purchase as indicated on the invoice by The Urban Bike Pte. Ltd.
2. Any claim by the customer must be accompanied by the original invoice as proof of purchase.
3. Product warranty is limited to defects caused by manufacturing faults. No warranty is given on products that have been damaged, misused or mishandled or caused by events outside of our control.
4. Warranty period may differ for different products and TUB can change the warranty period for products that has not be sold from time to time without notice.
5. If items purchased are subjected to delivery, it is the responsibility of the customer to check the item upon receipt for damage. Any damage or if item(s) does not match the description on the invoice, the customer is to inform TUB immediately and a replacement item will be sent. Failing do this will be deemed as the product is received in good, working condition and accurate as per the description on the invoice.
6. The customer will ship any defective items that are in warranty at the customer’s cost. Warranty replacements will be shipped at TUB’s cost.
7. For international delivery, 10 business days will be added to the warranty from the invoice date.
Shipment & Delivery of Goods
1. Items purchased that is subjected to delivery outside of Singapore, whether paid or free of charge, will have delivery location specified in the website and may change from time to without notice.
2. Delivery charges to countries/cities outside of Singapore may be subjected to surcharge imposed by the carriers and delivery time may vary.
3. Delivery of items purchased, may be done in installments depending on the availability of the items purchased.
4. Delivery dates given are approximate and may vary. The Urban Bike is not responsible for any liability of any delay, or failure to deliver, where the delivery is caused by events outside of our control.
5. Upon shipment of any items purchased, a tracking number will be provided. If items are not delivered after specified period and taking into circumstances that may cause delays, the buyer can inform the seller to initiate an investigation.
6. Delivery of an order is complete when the delivery is made to the address given by the buyer.
7. It is the responsibility of the buyer or any representative of the buyer to be present to receive the items upon delivery.
8. No refund will be given when the items purchased have been picked up by the delivery company or when the items have been posted out.
9.Product sold does not include local custom duty and tax.
Cancellation, Refunds, Returns & Replacements
1. The buyer can cancel a purchase and a refund given only if the item has not been shipped out or prior to collection. However, cancellation is not allowed for personalized, made to order items.
2. For self collect items, cancellation is allowed within 48 hours after the order has been placed. For cancellations after 48 hours, no refund will be given.
3. Any refund given is subjected to a USD10.00 administration charge. In addition, any charges for refund imposed by the bank or charges for bank or telegraphic transfer when funds were received will also be levied.
4. For items that are not in stock, the deposit placed for ordering will not be refunded if the buyer decides to cancel.
5. The customer can contact TUB if an item is faulty during receipt or during the warranty period. If TUB has confirmed the fault is due to manufacturing, the customer is to return the item to TUB and TUB will send out a replacement at TUB cost.
6. Any accessories or free of charge items given during the purchase is not subjected to any warranty.