SCHINDELHAUER WILHELM C- LINE
Sporty, individually designed and technically innovative – Wilhelm C-Line is the reduced version of both our Pinion top models.
At its heart lies the Pinion C-Line gearbox with its light magnesium case. Pinion C-Line drives are the smallest and yet most powerful central gearboxes on the market.
This model comes with 6, 9 or 12 gears and covers a ratio of up to 295 % (6-gear) or 600 % (12-gear), which makes it perfectly tuned for city riding. The compact gearbox fits neatly into the frame design and comes with a very resilient powder coating.
We reserve the right to make minor changes to features without prior notice.
- Frame Aluminium (AL6061-T6)
- Fork Aluminium fork (tapered), 15mm through-axle, for flat mount disc brakes
- Headset Tange Seiki – integrated, 1 1/8-1.5
- Power Transmission Pinion C-Line gear box 12-speed
- Gear shift Gates Carbon Drive – CDX, front 39T, rear 28T, belt 111T
Crank set Pinion
- Bottom bracket Pinion
- Saddle Brooks – B17
- Grips Schindelhauer – ergo leather grips
- Brakes Formula – CURA disc brakes (hydraulic), 160 mm
- Tyres Continental – GP Urban Classic 35-622
- Weight 11.9 kg
- Mudguards -Mudguard mounting possible
Specifications subject to change without prior notice
International shipping options:
There are two options for you to buy :
1. Online purchase and delivery Original packaging –Professionally Fully assembled with no extra charges (Singapore only) (Cost $0)
2. International shipping directly to your home:(Cost 300USD)
The bike is delivered almost completely assembled. As explained in the manual which comes with the bike, only the tires must be filled with the appropriate air pressure, the pedals and if included, the frame-mounted front rack need to be attached, as well as the handlebars set straight.
3.International shipping directly to your home(Cost $0)
With front wheel ,filled air pressure handlebar, pedals, rack if included, saddle, seatpost are unmounted .you may install yourself or get professional near you to install for you .