No products in the cart.
SCHINDELHAUER WILHELM C- LINE
Sporty, individually designed and technically innovative – Wilhelm C-Line is the reduced version of both our Pinion top models.
At its heart lies the Pinion C-Line gearbox with its light magnesium case. Pinion C-Line drives are the smallest and yet most powerful central gearboxes on the market.
This model comes with 6, 9 or 12 gears and covers a ratio of up to 295 % (6-gear) or 600 % (12-gear), which makes it perfectly tuned for city riding. The compact gearbox fits neatly into the frame design and comes with a very resilient powder coating.
We reserve the right to make minor changes to features without prior notice.
- Frame Aluminium (AL6061-T6)
- Fork Aluminium fork (tapered), 15mm through-axle, for flat mount disc brakes
- Headset Tange Seiki – integrated, 1 1/8-1.5
- Power Transmission Pinion C-Line gear box 12-speed
- Gear shift Gates Carbon Drive – CDX, front 39T, rear 28T, belt 111T
Crank set Pinion
- Bottom bracket Pinion
- Saddle Brooks – B17
- Grips Schindelhauer – ergo leather grips
- Brakes Formula – CURA disc brakes (hydraulic), 160 mm
- Tyres Continental – GP Urban Classic 35-622
- Weight 11.9 kg
- Mudguards -Mudguard mounting possible
50, 53, 56, 59, 62
Alu Pure, Midnight Blue, Cream White
6, 9, 12