With a practical, functional but reduced design, Gustav is an urban all-rounder built to make the lives of everyday commuters easier. A key design highlight is the built-in front rack with its clever strap system.
The rack is attached to the head tube and won’t upset the balance as you steer around corners. We’ve also designed an extremely adaptable strap system for the rack, so you can be sure that anything from picnic baskets to parcels remain securely fastened.
Even with heavier objects on board, Gustav glides effortlessly through the city streets and you can enjoy a smooth ride. The new frame geometry we’ve developed for Gustav uses a longer head tube and shorter stem for a more comfortable cycling position.
It is possible to attach a child seat onto the seat tube, as well as a Thule trailer onto the rear axle. Wider tyres also make for a comfier ride and mean cobblestones or uneven surfaces are no longer something you need to avoid.
You can opt to fit Gustav with an 8-speed Shimano Nexus internal geared hub. A dynamo lighting system neatly built into the Curana fenders completes this Schindelhauer-newbie.
We reserve the right to make minor changes to features without prior notice.
- 8-speed Shimano-Nexus
- comfortable riding position
- 15 kg payload capacity on front rack
- front rack surface area: 35 cm x 26 cm x 20 cm (W x D x H)
- child seat mounting possible
- Frame -Aluminium smooth welded
- Gates Carbon Drive – CDN, front 46T, rear 24T, belt 115T
- Crank set – Gates Carbon Drive – S150
- 1 Year Warranty
- Made In Germany
- Maximum total weight capacity: 120KG