No products in the cart.
FABIKE FRAME – Carbon C2 VERSION 2
The FABIKE Frame and Fork are made from Toray T800 carbon fibre, an industry benchmark. The man behind the FABIKE is an Italian, Fabio Putzolu, the founder and chief designer.
The frame features fully-internal cable routing allowing the bike to perform better in all conditions. With colour matching seat clamp, dropouts, and headsets, made out of 7075-T6 aluminium alloy CNC machinery. The dropouts come with titanium locking bolts and nuts.
The brake levers are “three finger” levers with an extremely minimalist look. They are also reversible, which means that each lever can be used on either the left or right side.
The brakes we made to perfectly fit the FABIKE fork and chainstay. They are placed at the back of the fork and on the underside of the bottom bracket area. They have the braking power of traditional V-brakes, but are more aerodynamic and are consistent with the minimal design of the FABIKE.
- Frame: FABIKE Frame, Toray T800 carbon fiber
- Fork: FABIKE Fork, Toray T800 carbon fiber
- Head set: FABIKE headset 1-1/8? 1-1/2?
- Seat post diameter: 31,6mm
- Bottom bracket: Press Fit 30
- Brakes: optional, Aero V-Brake or Flat Mount Disc Brakes
- Shifting: mechanical or electronic.
- Weight (complete frame set): 1.6 Kg