No products in the cart.
Others: The Urban Bike
The Urban Bike Classic Steel CT-6.2
Remember those classic steel bikes of the 70’s? Now The Urban Bike has recreated history with the all new Classic Steel CT-6.2, including a few fine tuned features:
- Use of the highest quality chromoly steel frame with a triple-butted tubeset and lugged construction assembly method that is designed to reduce weight without compromising ride quality.
- Completely anodised frame and fork to protect against corrosion in wet environment and painted with a clear coat of paint.
- Powered by Gates Carbon Drive system for simplicity. It is cleaner, smoother and stronger than chain and will not elongate as it is contructed from carbon fibre internally. No more rusty and oily chains. No greasing required and maintenance free.
- Single speed version for the simplest and purest form of cycling pleasure. Most ideal for many urban riders who need a reliable bike for all weather conditions.
- Multi speed version for sharp inclines and performance. Use of Shimano Alfine 11 speed hub gear and shifter for increased durability and high drive efficiency. Silent clutch engagement and a smoother and quieter shift delivering an all day comfortable ride.
- At The Urban Bike, we know the importance of safety more than great style and heritage. That is why we use the high quality TRP braking system, designed specifically for time trial and triathlon application where aerodynamincs are critical. It is a breeze to fly with this bike.
- A flat tyre can ruin even the best bike trip and now is a thing of the past with airless tyres that are fitted. With only 1.5mm of wear after riding 9,000 km. This classic-looking bike goes anywhere, everywhere at anytime.
- Assembled in Singapore, each bicyle is handmade and comes in 2 sizes: SM and ML and with custom sizing available upon request. This bike is designed and built to last a lifetime of fun and enjoyment. One of the best design built by The Urban Bike.
Technical Specifications & Benefits:
Frame: Triple-butted lugged chromoly steel frame. Anodised and clear painted.
Fork: Chromoly steel, anodised and clear painted.
Single-Speed Transmission version: Gates Carbon Belt Drive system with light weight CDX high performance components. Simplest and purest form of cycling pleasure.
Mult-Speed Transmission version: 11 speed Shimano Alfine internal hub system. Using Gates Carbon Belt system with light weight CDX high performance components. Smooth, quiet and ease of ride.
Tyre : Puncture free Tannus Airless Tyre and TUV safety tested. Long lasting and maintenance free.
Brakes: Aerodynamincs TRP T925 braking system that is designed specifically for time trial and triathlon.
Saddle: The Urban Bike Classic Spring Black leather 270x210mm with Rivets Chromoly steel rail.
Seatpost: LightSkin with 5 integrated LED tail lights. Diameter 27.2mm. Length 350/450mm. Touch-type LED mode control button. Rain proof.
Handlebar: Classic Silver. 6061 Alloy. Bar Diameter: 25.4mm. Grip Diameter: 22mm.
Stem: Classic Silver. 6061 Alloy. Bar Diameter 25.4/26. Extension 80/100mm.
Grip: The Urban Bike Black leather. Length – 140mm both left and right. End Cap – Silver.
Brake Lever: Tektro Road Silver. Forged Aluminum Lever. Cast Aluminum Bracket with 3 finger lever blade.
Stand: The Urban Bike Cool stand black. Mounted on left crank arm. CNC machined 7074-T6 aluminum.
The Urban Bike Pte. Ltd.
2 Yishun Industrial Street 1 #07-21 Northpoint Bizhub
Tel: +65 9879 6813 / +65 9616 1179
1 Speed, 11 Speed